APPLY TO BE A STUDENT
“This program is amazing, especially if you love learning. It’s a lot of kids who are on the same page as you. Kids that you get to know and enjoy being around… I have amazing teachers; they’ve taught me that life won’t always be easy, but always try your best and you will succeed… It’s just a really great program and I think you should join.” – Kendrell
English for Student & English for Parent
English for Student & Spanish for Parent
IS YOUR CHILD ELIGIBLE?
- A current 6th or 7th grader
- A student whose parent(s) have not earned a degree from a 4-year college or university
- Qualifies for free or reduced school meals
- A student who is highly recommended by teachers or counselors
If you answered “Yes!” to all of these requirements, please apply using the buttons above.
- Applicants are strongly encouraged to complete the online application
- You may download and print a copy of our application in order to preview the questions
- Then use your written answers to complete the online application
- You have to complete the online application all at once. You cannot save and resume the online application later
- Parents must complete a separate application for each child
June 14th – July 24th (Monday – Friday),
8:15 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
The Lovett School
Breakfast & lunch provided
Limited busing provided